Posts Categorized: Rankings
Since March our helpline – ‘Eklavya’ has been flooded with queries on choosing business schools. A lot of them quote rankings published in various popular media and on other management education portals. We just thought about having some fun and went about looking at rankings published by media houses with maximum reach and their methodology. […]
(Update: This article was published in May 2011 based on Karan Maroo’s interpretation of placements across campuses. Do note that InsideIIM does not endorse the categorization and it is the personal view of the author which is also subject to change.) It’s that time of the year when you have to choose between various […]
Write a Story
Now, everyone can write on InsideIIM.com. Express yourself and create your own space with your own following and fans. Write a story of your choice and theme. We will move it in the featured stories section if we like it. If readers add you, you become part of their personalized canvas. Interesting stories will help you gain a better reach and more following. Add an image to your post to make it more attractive and to get more people to click on it!
- Each story will be part of All Stories section as soon as it is approved. Approval will take 30-45 mins for stories written between 9 am to 10 pm and up to 8 hours after that.
- Spam, Slander, Pornographic content or any other form of abuse will be rejected
- Each Story can have only one theme from the drop down box. We may change the theme if it is not deemed appropriate.
- Interesting stories which our editorial team feels can add value to our users will be shifted to Featured Stories and promoted.
- Stories not picked by the editorial team but which become popular will automatically become part of Featured Stories. Popularity is a function of number of unique visitors that read a story in fixed amount of time.
- We will not approve Stories with less than 250 words
- All your stories will be listed on your own personal subdomain ( e.g. yourname.insideiim.com) which is public