Posts Tagged: Shortlisting Criteria
Last year, IIM Indore had done some major changes in their selection process and this year at first glance the selection criteria would appear the same. But there have been some major changes in the percentages allocated to Academic scores and CAT Scores in the initial shortlist of WAT and PI. IIM Indore continues to award marks […]
There is very little change to the IIM Calcutta shortlisting or selection process as compared to last year. Clearly, it is a formula which has worked for IIM C. The changes 1) Instead of 85,85,90 candidates scoring 80,80,80 percentiles in the 3 sections and 90 percentile overall from the general category will be considered in […]
Our estimated minimum targets for overall CAT percentile for general category students from different disciplines who have a good academic record to get interview calls for PGP at IIM Lucknow Male Engineer – 99.6%ile Female Engineer – 99%ile Male Non-Engineer – 98.8%ile Female Non-Engineer – 98.5%ile Candidates with 2 years of Work experience or more […]
Our estimated minimum targets for overall CAT score for general category students from different disciplines who have a consistently good academic record Arts/Humanities – 95%ile Commerce/Management/Business – 98.6%ile Engineers – 99.75%ile Bachelors in Sciences/Dentists/B.Pharms etc – 99%ile (Please note that the above are estimates based on our experience and data. No one can guarantee […]
(This is a guest post. The writer is an aspirant who has suggestions that could be discussed by the business school community) Disclaimer : This article is not intended to criticize CAT or IIMs of their selection policies. It is a genuine attempt in suggesting a few changes that might make the selection process more […]
All you wanted to know about Shortlisting Criteria of Top Business Schools in India for the Class of 2013-15 (CAT Based)
Shortlisting Criteria for CAT 2014 – Class of 2017 can be found here. Given below is the criteria for CAT 2012 and Class of 2015. ‘Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the Horror of the shade. And yet the menace of the years, finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters […]
Interview Shortlists SPJIMR Profile based Shortlist (PGDM 2012-14) – 9th Jan IIM Kozhikode – Stage 1 Shortlist out – 11th Jan – 2: 33 PM – Please note that the Stage 1 shortlist does not mean you have an interview call. It just means you will be asked to fill one more form before being called for the personal […]
Write a Story
Now, everyone can write on InsideIIM.com. Express yourself and create your own space with your own following and fans. Write a story of your choice and theme. We will move it in the featured stories section if we like it. If readers add you, you become part of their personalized canvas. Interesting stories will help you gain a better reach and more following. Add an image to your post to make it more attractive and to get more people to click on it!
- Each story will be part of All Stories section as soon as it is approved. Approval will take 30-45 mins for stories written between 9 am to 10 pm and up to 8 hours after that.
- Spam, Slander, Pornographic content or any other form of abuse will be rejected
- Each Story can have only one theme from the drop down box. We may change the theme if it is not deemed appropriate.
- Interesting stories which our editorial team feels can add value to our users will be shifted to Featured Stories and promoted.
- Stories not picked by the editorial team but which become popular will automatically become part of Featured Stories. Popularity is a function of number of unique visitors that read a story in fixed amount of time.
- We will not approve Stories with less than 250 words
- All your stories will be listed on your own personal subdomain ( e.g. yourname.insideiim.com) which is public