FEMALE FROM COM.10-99.5,12-96.4,G-82.4,CA IPCC AIR 2.,CAT19 VA30,DI48,QA69,TOTAL147 CAN CALL IIMABC
FEMALE FROM COM.10-99.5,12-96.4.G-82.4,CAIPCC AIR2,CAT19 VARC 30, DILR 48. QA 69 TOTAL 147 CAN CALL FROM IIM A,B,C
Looking at the information you have provided, you stand a great chance to get calls from the Top 5 IIMs. Your preparations for GDPI should be immediately underway.
Watch this space for more tips on Stage II of your preparation.
Now that CAT results are out, I would like to know your sectional percentiles. You have excellent acads and if all your sectional cutoffs are clear, you should not worry about calls. You should start preparing for GD PI immediately. I would suggest you to prepare for GD and PI hand in hand. Also, start brushing up your undergrad and CA curriculum as questions are expected to be asked from there.
For GD, start reading newspapers and listen to various opinions of burning issues on Youtube but then have your own opinion. For a start, you can follow Studyiq on Youtube.
For PI, start preparing basic questions like -
- Tell us about yourself
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Your hobbies and extra curricular activities
- Why MBA after CA? Or Why MBA in between CA? (Depending on the stage you are right now)
- Which specialization you would choose in MBA and why?
- Have you ever participated in any social activity?
- Questions from any internship that you might have done
This will help you to start. Once done, you can start refining more through detail preparation. Keep checking the InsideIIM page for everything related to GD PI preparation for 2020!