What are the things that a CAT aspirant should refrain themselves from?
Things CAT aspirants should refrain from-
- Self-doubt (If he/she would be able to perform well on the D-Day)
- Wasting precious time (CAT might seem 6-8 months away at a time, but it shouldn’t be underestimated. It is very fickle in nature and one needs to make use of each & every second)
- Slacking off (The first few weeks one shows immense dedication, but then all the energy drains out after office/partying and the persistence just fades off)
- Focusing on many things simultaneously (Jack of all trades, master of none. Don’t try to be Jack! There will be some things which you might want to put on hold till CAT is done)
- Studying all the time (All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Again, don’t be Jack! Learn to relax and socialize with friends and family. If you are consistent in your preparations, it’s a good idea to have some fun too)
Please Login/Signup to answer