What should I do to make my profile better
You can do the following to build a strong profile
- Participate in most of the competitions – hosted by both the organizations (corporate) and the top B-Schools and try to win/be in the national finals in at least one or two of them.
- Engage yourself in live projects and short-term internships.
- Learn new languages and softwares – MS Project, Excel, SPSS, R, Python, Tableau
- Complete certifications – offline ones like Lean Six Sigma by KPMG or online ones like those offered at edX and Coursera. For marketing, you can consider going for Google adwords, Hubspot inbound, Google analytics, etc.
All the best!
Member of InsideIIM Student Team 4.0 | IIM Trichy
This is a fairly open ended question. You need to first restrict it’s domain to get a pointed answer . However, on lack of any particular information about your profile, I would answer this question generally.
You could do the following to add weowei to your profile:
1. Online Courses and Certifications(would differ as per the domain of choice)
2. Case Competitions
3. Live Projects/ Internships
5. Start-up Venture
6. Associate with an NGO
7. Learn some software (Excel, SPSS, AutoCad, etc)
8. Learn a new language
9. Publish a research or review paper
10. Do industrial training.
Please Login/Signup to answer