Final Placements – Class Of 2018 – SPJIMR Mumbai
SPJIMR records another spectacular season of placements for the outgoing batch of 2018
Highlights of Final Placements 2018
• SPJIMR completed final placement in December 2017, one of the first b-schools to do it.
• 35 percent of the batch has been placed with marquee consulting firms, a remarkable 30 percent increase over the previous batch.
• The average salary increased to Rs. 22.24 lakhs from Rs. 20.9 lakhs in the previous year.
• Over 92% of the PGDM Class of 2018 batch has received offers in excess of Rs. 17 lakhs. The median salary for the batch rests at Rs. 21.25 lakhs, an increase from the Rs. 20 lakhs figure last year.
• This placement season saw participation from 114 companies on campus to hire the 234 participants from the class of 2018.
• The season saw the return of regular recruiters like TAS, BCG, Deloitte, HUL, P&G, PwC SDC, Goldman Sachs, Airtel, DBS Bank, Amazon, Make My Trip, RB and TSMG to name a few. SPJIMR remained the preferred campus for b-school recruitment.
• The campus saw the participation from 47 new companies like Aditya Birla Group, Accenture Tech, Alcon, AstraZeneca, Avendus Capital, Barclays, Flipkart, Google, HSBC IB, IBM, Intrigo, Metro Cash & Carry, Pidilite, Reliance Industries, Samsung India Electronics, Siemens Management Consulting, Tata Communications and Uber to name a few.
• More than 50 percent of the Class of 2018 received Pre-Placement Offers and Pre-Placement Interviews through their autumn internships at top corporate companies, which included firms like TAS, HUL, P&G, Amazon, Axis Bank, GE, AstraZeneca among others.