Final Placements – Class Of 2018 – TISS Mumbai
Highlights as per the placement report –
– TISS Mumbai conducted its Final Placement Process for the HRM & LR batch of 2016-18, on 14th January 2018. The Placement Process was extremely successful with 100% of the batch placed.
– The process witnessed the participation of regular recruiters like Asian Paints, Aditya Birla Group, HUL, ITC, Mahindra and Mahindra, Nestle, TAS, etc.
– Deloitte India, OYO Rooms, Bajaj Auto, UST Global and Reliance Power were all first-time recruiters.
– Students with relevant work experience were hired into middle management positions by companies making Lateral Placement Offers. Some of these companies were Crompton Greaves, L&T Infotech, Samsung R&D, Sterlite Power etc.
– The total number of PPOs were 26 for a batch of 61 which marks a significant increase from previous years.
– No. of offers rolled out by start-ups increased as well with participation by OYO Rooms and Ola Cabs in the Placement Process.
– The median salary is INR 18.50 lakhs per annum while the average is INR 18.82 lakhs per annum. In comparison to last year, both the figures have seen a rise.
– The average CTC of the top 50th Percentile is INR 18.5 lakhs per annum and the 75th Percentile is INR 20.75 lakhs per annum.
– Reckitt Benckiser paid the highest package of INR 27 lakhs per annum.