Final Placements – Class Of 2018 – XSRM
Highlights of Final Placements AT XSRM – Class Of 2018
– Overall 33 companies participated in the Summer Placement Season.
– The average salary at XSRM was INR 7.67 Lakhs per annum. The highest stipend is INR 13.75 Lakhs per annum this year.
– The average annual compensation of top 20% students of the batch stood at INR 10.05 Lakhs per annum
– The average annual compensation of top 50% students of the batch stood at INR 8.70 Lakhs per annum
– Strategy & Consulting roles were offered by the likes of Deloitte, Sambodhi Research and Communication, QuessCorp, MicroSave
– This year witnessed a larger participation from students in the BFSI/Financial Inclusion sector with organizations like Tata AIG General Insurance, Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, ICICI Bank, Fullerton India, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank being the major recruiters
– Marketing profiles were offered by the likes of AMUL, Coromandel, Cargill
– Development companies like PRADAN, Basix Sub-K, Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society, Dharma Life