Final Placements – FMS Delhi – Class of 2015
The big good news is that FMS Delhi has decided to renew ties with InsideIIM.com. The bigger good news is that FMS Delhi students from the Class of 2015 have access to great job opportunities.
The primary theme in this report is e-Commerce and Technology companies. FMS Delhi placement committee says that there was a 5 time increase in offers rolled out by e-commerce companies. Amazon, Uber, Housing.com, Snapdeal – all poster boys of the rapidly growing sector in India decided to recruit from FMS Delhi. There are also big daddies like Google and Microsoft.
Consulting is another very strong area here. BCG has recruited for the second consecutive year for Final placements from FMS Delhi. Accenture Strategy, Deloitte S&O, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Infosys Management Consulting etc. are other big names. 25% out of 217 in consulting is a pretty good number.
FMCG has always been a strong suit of FMS Delhi. HUL, Coca-Cola. Nestle, Reckitt Benckiser, ITC etc are all there.
Highlights sent to us by FMS Placement Team:
– 60 pre-placement offers were made which amounts to more than 25% of the batch. This is an increase of over 50% than last year.
– Number of offers received from the ecommerce was 5 times more than the previous year. Various profiles in product management, account management, digital marketing, operations management, finance, etc. were offered
– More than 100 offers were received in the marketing domain from companies of various sectors such as FMCG, technology, ecommerce, software, etc.
– Accenture Strategy made the highest number of offers which was closely followed by Deloitte USI (S&O). They together rolled out more than 20 offers
– 25% of the batch will be joining the consulting sector
– First-time recruiters included Ericsson, Housing.com, Grail Research, RenewPower, Snapdeal, Zimmer, Uber, etc.
Please find the report in the InsideIIM format below. All names in alphabetical order :
(Edit : 00:30 hrs on 21st Feb – Highest domestic offer changed to 35 Lacs from 27 Lacs. Input from FMS Placement team. Reason – Typo in data sent to us earlier)
In case you wish to point out anomalies in the report, do write in to us at editor(at)insideiim(dot)com. We will try to clarify it with the placement committee/company. Anonymity will be ensured.
Also read: FMS Final Placement 2018