Highlights of the Summer Placements at IIM Bangalore for the Class of 2015
- Summer Placements concluded in record 3 days with 398 offers from 135 companies
- New recruiters included firms like Bristol-Myers Squibb, C.K. Birla Group, Feedback Infra, Indegene Lifesystems, Roland Berger
- Investment Banks like UBS, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, – Standard Chartered, Nomura continued recruiting for Investment Banking & Capital Markets divisions and Bank of America Merrill Lynch offered new role for its FICC division.
- Premier investment and advisory firm, The Blackstone Group recruited exclusively from IIM Bangalore.
- Increasing number of MNCs and banks hired for international career programmes with more than 50 students expected to intern at international destinations.
- Johnson & Johnson, Bristol Myers-Squibb and DuPont recruited for International Marketing Leadership programs.
- Students also showed interest in start-ups like TaxiforSure and FreeCharge, choosing companies offering hands-on experience of working in a start-up environment over regular recruiters.