IBS Update- 24th January 2014
IBS Business School:
Since its inception in 1995, IBS has been one of the best B-Schools in the country, providing excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students. At IBS, we offer innovative and globally accepted programs and great opportunities for all-round development. 100% case based learning is unique to IBS and gives exposure to practical decision making complexities of the business environment. IBS transforms its students into leaders of tomorrow.
IBS campuses are located at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or10+2+4 basis).
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements including practical examinations/viva/assignments before May 31, 2014.
- Calls for GD-PI will be based on IBSAT 2013/GMAT/CAT/XAT Scores.
Students at IBS have the advantage of developing a cross-functional knowledge base, with good synthesis of Indian and International perspectives.
– Emphasis on Case based learning
– Strong Industry interface
– Business Modeling and Simulation
– Continuous Learning
– Selection Briefings: February 1–10, 2014 in 40 cities
– Selection Process: February 18-26, 2014 at IBS, Hyderabad
– IBS Ahmedabad
– IBS Bangalore
– IBS Dehradun
– IBS Gurgaon
– IBS Hyderabad
– IBS Jaipur
– IBS Kolkata
– IBS Mumbai
– IBS Pune
You can now apply to any of the IBS campuses with your IBSAT 2013/GMAT/CAT/XAT Scores.