Summer Placements – IIFT Delhi | MBA(IB) Class of 2020
Highlights of the report –
– The highest stipend stood at INR 3,20,000.
– The average stiped stood at INR 1,48,000 – an increase of 8% despite the batch strength increasing by 15%.
– The average stipend for the top 50% of the batch stood at INR 2,20,000.
– 310 students of the batch participated in the placement process.
– 32 new brands visited IIFT for the first time, including brands such as AB InBev, Edelweiss Asset Management, Microsoft, Reliance Industries, Pidilite Industries etc.
– 90 recruiters made offers to the Class of 2020, and top brands included Axis Bank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Mahindra & Mahindra, Nestle, ITC Limited, Google etc.
– 27% of the batch was placed in the BFSI sector, and 16 international offers were rolled out across Thailand, Singapore, the Middle East etc.
- B-school Summer Internship Experiences
- B-school Final Placement Reports
- MBA Interview Experiences (GD-PI-CAP-WAT)
P.S: If you want Team InsideIIM to feature and promote placements at your b-school, please have a placement committee member to get in touch with Nidhi at firstname.lastname@example.org.