IIM Visakhapatnam – Final Placements – Class of 2018
Highlights of Final Placements 2018:
- Three years from commencement, Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam emblazons its excellence once again, with 100% placements for the batch of PGP 2016-18.
- The Final Placement Process for IIM Visakhapatnam was a rolling process held on campus and the institute witnessed 42 companies participating in the process for a batch of 45 students and rolled out 50 offers
- Due to their outstanding efforts in summer internships and corporate competitions, 18% of the students bagged PPOs/PPIs.
- The average salary of the top quartile offers is INR 16.29 LPA and the top half is INR 14.14 LPA. The average salary for the batch is INR 12.07 LPA while the median amounted to INR 11.70 LPA.
- The dominant roles offered were Sales & Marketing (44%), Consulting (11%) and General Management (9%). Other roles include Finance (7%), Analytics (7%), Strategy (7%), Product Management (4%), FinTech (4%) and Operations (4%)