Indo-Singapore Business & Social Forum 2017– Eradication Of Malnutrition 2030 And Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leadership 2016
Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore
FORE School of Management in association with The URS Media Consulting P.L. has organised the “Indo-Singapore Business & Social Forum 2017– Eradication of Malnutrition 2030 & Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016” on January 24, 2017atHotel Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. FORE was Academic Partner in this event. More than300 delegates from Industry and Academia have participated in this summit. The magnificent event highlighted by the presence of top diplomatic dignitaries from several countries.
The Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016 – Pride of Asia is instrumental in bringing Iconic, Powerful, and Emerging brands and leaders of Asia on a common platform to discuss issues and potentials relevant to their respective strategic decisions, thereby innovatively unfolding a permeable screen of unprecedented mutual learning and growth.
The distinguished guests of honour and eminent dignitaries who had graced the event are:
· His Excellency ZenonKosiniak-Kamysz – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, Republic of Poland
· His Excellency Guillaume Kavaruganda – High Commissioner in Singapore, Republic of Rwanda
· His Excellency James Sinclair Manley – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, Republic of Chile
· His Excellency ZakariyaHamedHilal Al-Saadi – Consul-General to Singapore, Sultanate of Oman
· His Excellency Dr IstvanSzerdahelyi – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, Hungary
· His Excellency Abdulla Ibrahim Abdulrahman S. Al-Hamar – Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Singapore, State of Qatar
· Mr. Vikram Nair, Member of Parliament for Sembawang GRC
Winning Leaders and Brands – as it was a Summit of all Industries, more than 100 Brand and Leader award winners were felicitated on 24th January 2016 with a presence of over 200 audiences from India, Singapore, Dubai, Poland, Hungary, Rwanda, Chile, Qatar and Oman.
Main Awardees includes: ITL Cosmos, IMS Ghaziabad, CK Constructions, Country Club, German Imaging Technologies, IIHM, Frontier Bazaar, Seeds of Innocence, Ace Homoepathy, Jerath Path Labs, Shantah Fertility Center, ITCAN and many more.
The Summit started with a red carpet welcome to over 200 businessmen, diplomats, government dignitaries, social leaders and entrepreneurs on 24th January with over 100 awards presented at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore. Keynote Speeches were given at the Summit by Dr. BimalChhajer – Director, Saaol Heart Centre; Dr. ManikaKhanna – Founder, Gaudium IVF Centre; Mr. K.R. Raghunath – Managing Director, KIS Group; Dr. P.V. Mahajan – CMD, StemRx, and Mr. Vishal Gupta – MD, BlueMount RO.
Dr. Jitendra Das, Director, FORE School of Management was invited as a panelist for the Panel Discussiontitled “Redefining Business in Global Era: Start-ups and Innovative Enterprises” in this event. He (Director) was accompanied by the following prominent co-panelists:
- Mr. Anam Kumar – Editor, AsiaOne
- Mr. Rahul Aggarwal – Director, St. Mark’s Group of Schools
- Mr. Sudhir Gupta – Director, Advance Hydrau-Tech
- Mr. Ajay Chhangani – Director and CEO, Rise India
- Mr. VineshGadhia – COO, Nova IVI
In this Event, Dr. Jitendra Das, Director, FORE School of Management, New Delhi has received the Award “Selected Brand – Asia’s 100 Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016” on behalf of FORE School of Management.
Dr. Das was also honoured with the award of “One of Asia’s 50 Greatest Leaders 2016” in the Management Education category.