Indrajeet And iQuanta – Honest Reviews
Disclaimer (I prefer to give it in the beginning): All views are personal. I appreciate even the viewpoints and reasoning of anyone who has completely opposite views.
Well, you should know who exactly Indrajeet is and what he is not.
Who is Indrajeet? And what is his speciality?
1. He is a math genius: he can solve any question with seconds (by hook or crook)
2. He is marketing maverick: The way he has marketed (and keeps on marketing) the Iquanta brand. It is commendable.
3. A Shrewd Businessman: He knows what will work and what won’t. He has done an awesome job of forming a business model which may or may not be reliable, but it’s working.
Who Indrajeet is not?
1. He is not a teacher: He is one of the worst quant teachers I have come across. He mostly relies on formula-based learning. His only initial sessions (numbers) are good, after that he stops giving f***.
2. Worst medium of teaching: If it was possible to learn Quant just by reading the posts, I think Arun Sharma is not a bad option.
3. Not a Godman: I have seen thousands of people making him a God. Trust me you have to work hard yourself in CAT. Nobody can make you do it, especially not Indrajeet.
4. He is not an honest person: Had promised cash prizes above a certain percentile. Most of the people are yet to receive even a single penny.
The irony of the situation is that whatever good useful sessions he conducts are free. So, there is zero value addition going for his paid course.
He may show 10s of good results every year, but you have to realise that these 10 people are out of 1000 people. And not every one of the 99 percentilers vouch for his methods and quality.
Our time is over. Next batch should be aware of all the self-proclaimed CAT Gurus. Be objective in your decisions. Don’t make it based on cherry-picked comments and chats.
Just a few screenshots to show you the reality:
The honest reviews by affected students:
He doesn’t believe in explaining the concept. Most of his solutions are formula based:
He just believes in enrolling more and more people. With less than 2 months to go for cat, we was taking enrollments for ‘CRASH COURSE’. It had almost 900 people and obviously nobody understood anything.
Have given you enough evidence. I hope you take the right decision.