Keeping The Entrepreneurial Spirit Alive At IIM Indore – Neha Adiga
To provide the entrepreneurial spirit with an outlet for the student’s creativity and ambition, IIM Indore and IIT Indore have come together to conduct the i5 Summit on 20th and 21st of August 2016 at IIM Indore. The i5 Summit is a unique collaboration designed to foster entrepreneurship and innovation.
The summit is open to entrepreneurs as well as students with an idea at any stage of formation or to those who want to venture into start up consulting arena. Such activities have been able to stimulate creativity and initiative inside the campus of IIM Indore.The i5 Summit underscores the belief that innovation and entrepreneurship can come in many shapes and sizes
The various events in this year’s i5 summit are –
1. GetFunded! Flagship event where the best teams from all over the country get to pitch themselves and their ideas to VCs and industry stalwarts. The top 15 teams get the opportunity to make it to the finals and take their ideas to the next level. Link – http://i5summit.com/getfunded/
2. Tata i5 The Tata Trust has committed a handsome funding for turning the best social venture into a reality. Great ideas with great teams compete to change the country for the better.
3. Keynote Speeches The panel discussion would involve entrepreneurs from all industries deliberate on issues at hand. With audience participation, we hope to have a healthy discussion and give entrepreneurs a chance to attain details of everything that can happen to their venture.
4. Chai Pe Charcha! Specially organized informal networking meetings for entrepreneurs. Industrialists, VCs and participants over the course of two days. We envision a platform for socializing and information exchange in a relaxed campus atmosphere.
5. Workshops Hands on and interactive workshops ranging from the nitty gritty of business to design thinking, public policy and many more. Business competitions, start up roadshows and avenues for ideas exchange for participants.
6. Panel Discussions The panel discussion would involve entrepreneurs from all industries to deliberate on issues at hand. With audience participation, we hope to have a healthy discussion and give entrepreneurs a chance to attain details of everything that can happen to their venture.
7. Start-Up Expo Entrepreneurs get a chance to exhibit their startups to the guests and participants of i5 Summit on an informal platform
Summit’s motive is to search for better ways to encourage entrepreneurial creativity and more accurate ways of understanding what the market wants. i5 Summit allows you to learn, experiment, apply, share and partner.
So, to be in the network with the big shots, you know where to go. If you want to catch all the latest updates on the i5-Summit, check out its facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/i5summit?ref=bookmarks and visit its website at http://i5summit.com/