Konversations Curates – Placement Edition #14 – Powered By Aditya Birla Group Leadership Programs
At Konversations, we always want you to keep learning and improving.
Speaking of, we bring you Konversations #Curates – The Placement Edition in association with ABGLP. In this special series, we focus on the #placement season, with some special resources to help you. We know that you have worked hard over the years to reach the level where you have. While getting a great job is far from the finish line, why hold back right now?
Every week we shall cover :
- One article around the interview process.
- One article on a key sector and its overview in India,
- One article on current affairs that can come up in the selection process.
- One article on a great case study you can refer to during your interview/GD.
- One article on helping you choose the ideal job.
Here is the next installment of Konversations Curates – Placement Edition!
1. “People don’t leave bad companies, they leave bad managers.” Here’s a guide to help you spot a great boss in a job interview.
2. “India is deemed to be the hub of the global jewelry market because of its low costs and availability of high-skilled labor.” Here’s an overview of Gems and Jewellery sector in India.
3. NITI Aayog recently published a report on every state’s performance in the health sector. There have been many debates and discussions on why some states performed poorly. Here’s an opinion piece on why it should trigger a wider public debate.
4. Airbnb has changed the way we travel. Here’s an excellent case study on how Airbnb built its brand.
5. Sometimes we have to make hard choices in life such as choosing a life partner or choosing a career. Ruth Chang tells us how to make hard choices through this TED Talk.
Want to read more such stories and excel during placements? Check out the previous editions here.