Konversations Curates – Placement Edition #9 – Powered By Aditya Birla Group Leadership Programs
At Konversations, we always want you to keep learning and improving.
Speaking of, we bring you Konversations #Curates – The Placement Edition in association with ABGLP. In this special series, we focus on the #placement season, with some special resources to help you. We know that you have worked hard over the years to reach the level where you have. While getting a great job is far from the finish line, why hold back right now?
Every week we shall cover :
- One article around the interview process.
- One article on a key sector and its overview in India,
- One article on current affairs that can come up in the selection process.
- One article on a great case study you can refer to during your interview/GD.
- One article on helping you choose the ideal job.
Here is the next installment of Konversations Curates – Placement Edition!
1. What is the 1st thing that a recruiter sees of you? Your Resume, right?! Have you dressed your resume to impress? Find out what you should NOT do in your resume here.
2. Aziz Ansari, self – proclaimed feminist, comedian and actor was recently accused of sexual harassment. And speaking of, sexual harassment has become a big issue in 2018. But what is sexual harassment really? Shaking hands with a woman? Giving her flowers? And are you ready to speak about it during any point of the selection process if you must? Find out in this BBC feature
3. FMCG is the 4th largest sector in the Indian economy. It is valued at about USD 49 billion as of 2016 (as per IBEF). Household & Personal Care is the leading segment accounting for 50% of the overall market. Find out more about one of the largest sectors that drives the Indian economy here.
4. For all those digital marketing enthusiasts out there, meet MongoDB. These guys wanted to grow presence online. But, how to filter out all the noise? Check out their solution here.
5. You accept an exciting new job opportunity, then end up with a host of responsibilities you weren’t expecting. You thought your new company had a welcoming, team-oriented culture, but you don’t get along with—or even like —your new co-workers. How do get that perfect elusive job? Find the answer here
Want to read more such stories and excel during placements? Check out the previous editions here.