MAH CET 2016 Notifications
MAH CET is a state level MBA entrance exam conducted by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Maharashtra for admissions in Management Programs provided by various institutes.
- The Registration for the Exam will commence on 13th February 2016 and will be open till 23rd February 2016
- Hall Tickets will be issued from 4th March 2016 onwards
- Exam is going to be conducted on 12th & 13th March 2016
- Results are expected to be out by 29th March 2016 from 5.00 pm onwards
Like last year, it is going to be an online exam with 200 questions. 5 Multiple choices with no negative marking.
Eligibility Criteria for MAH/MBA CET 2016
- A candidate should have passed with a minimum of 50% score in aggregate in any discipline from an Institute/ University recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- 45% for candidates who belong to the backward class categories and persons with disability (Maharashtra state candidates only)
- The candidate must have completed their graduation in the stipulated time as per the respective University rule, whereas Final year students are also eligible to apply provided they clear their graduation before the admission process
- For general Category Maharashtra State, and Jammu & Kashmir candidates Rs 1000.
- For reserved category & Physically Handicapped Students belonging to Maharashtra State Only Rs 800.
65-70% will be filled by Maharashtra seats, 15-20% Management seats may be filled by MAHCET and remaining 15% all-India quota seats can be filled by B-schools using CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, or any other national-level entrance exam of MBA.
The MHCET score is accepted by over 250Institutes in Maharashtra. You can apply to the following courses using the CET score.
- Two year full time course in Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Two year full time course in Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Two year full time course in Post Graduate Diploma Course in Management (PGDM).
- Two year full time course in Post Graduate Diploma Course in Business Management (PGDBM)