What Makes NITIE Unique – Siyak
The Anonymous Pioneer in Operations
I am Siyak, a Mechanical Engineering Graduate and a Project Manager from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. As I had to leave my Job from Maruti Suzuki to pursue my MBA from NITIE, as usual people started to inquire the same cliché questions – why I left a dream job?, after doing engineering why are you going for MBA?. When they heard the name of the college “NITIE” it led to further complications. Everybody is expecting an IIM tag when someone is choosing to pursue MBA. People who congratulated me, were secretly asking my parents about the college.
Which Aditya Birla Company I would like to work for?
My Long term Goal:
1. Lead the Top Management of a Multi National Conglomerate and Contribute to its Success.
2. Be a part of Business Environment which Values Commitment and Integrity.
1. Proactive Managerial experience from a Market Leader in Automobile Sector.
2. Specialized in Cost saving Methodologies.
3. Time bound project Management.
4. Understanding about Quality checking.
Aditya Birla Group:
1. In the League of Fortune 500.
2. 1st in Asia Pacific in the ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine.
3. No.1 Corporate & Best in Class for the third consecutive year.
1. Industry leader in aluminum, copper and metals; and a flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group.
2. Leading Supplier of Aluminium sheet to the Automobile Industry.
3. Opportunities for Cost reduction methodologies.
4. Quality – a core competency.