MDI Gurgaon Final Placements Report – Class Of 2019
The MDI Gurgaon Placements report for the PGP-M batch of 2017-2019 has been released!
Highlights of the report:
- Overall 106 companies participated in the Final Placement Season.
- The average CTC at MDI jumped to INR 20.13 Lacs, while the highest CTC offered this year was INR 40.79 Lacs by Google.
- Out of the batch strength of 342 students, 138 students received Pre-Placement Offers and 2 did not participate in the Placement Process.
- 36 first time recruiters such as Amazon, BNP Paribas, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Everest Group, Flipkart, JSW Group, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lodha Group, Mahindra & Mahindra, Marico, P&G, Rivigo, Shell, Sprinklr etc. participated in the process.
- 26% of offers came from BFSI followed by 23% in Consulting and 19% in FMCG/FMCD.
- The BFSI sector has shown a prominent relative increase of 27% in the number of offers being made, as compared to last year.
- Investment Banking roles were offered by the likes of Avendus Capital, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Nomura.
- Many leading e-commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, OYO Rooms and Uber recruited from the campus.