NMAT 2019 Official Notification – Important Dates, Registration Fees, Preparation Strategy
GMAC has released the official NMAT notification for 2019! In 2019, NMAT will be conducted from October 4th to December 17th, and results will be announced in the 3rd week of January 2020. Registrations for NMAT will begin on July 2nd, 2019. NMAT by GMAC 2019 is an annual management entrance exam, the scores of which are accepted by elite management institutes, including SBM-NMIMS Mumbai. The exam is conducted across 5 windows and results for each window are released approximately 3 weeks after the window closes. In 2019, the first window for NMAT will begin on 4th October (Friday), and the last window will conclude on 17th December (Tuesday).
NMAT 2019 – Important Dates
|NMAT 2019 – Important Dates – Registration, Scheduling, Results|
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Registrations For NMAT||Tuesday, July 02, 2019||Thursday, October 03, 2019|
|Exam Scheduling||Tuesday, July 02, 2019||Wednesday, October 16, 2019|
|Late Registration||Friday, October 04, 2019||Monday, October 14, 2019|
|Registration – Retake||Saturday, October 05, 2019||Saturday, December 14, 2019|
|Re-scheduling||Tuesday, July 02, 2019||Saturday, December 14, 2019|
|Re-take Scheduling||Saturday, October 05, 2019||Saturday, December 14, 2019|
|Exam Delivery||Friday, October 04, 2019||Tuesday, December 17, 2019|
|Results||3rd week of January, 2020|
|Official Scorecard Download||Tuesday, March 31, 2020|
The registration link for NMAT 2019 will be updated in this article on July 2nd, 2019.
NMAT 2019 – Registration, Retake Fees
|NMAT 2019 – Registration, Retake Fees|
|Test Registration||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Late Registration||Rs. 2500 + taxes|
|Retake||Rs. 2000 + taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1100 + taxes|
|Additional Score Reports||Rs. 200 per score report + taxes|
Read the official notification here.
NMAT 2018 – Test Analysis
- Arks Srinivas – Career Launcher “NMAT 2018 (Day 1, Slot 1 – 4 Oct, 9 a.m.) mostly stuck to a predictable pattern. There was hardly any surprise. Question wise, the paper was very similar to CL mock papers. There were three sections with no negative marking. A student had the choice of deciding the sequence of sections. There were no technical glitches and the experience was quite pleasant. Compared to last year, the one major change in the Language Skills section was the fewer number of vocabulary questions. There were only three very easy vocabulary questions. The number of analogy questions increased a bit. The Reading Comprehension passages were lengthy and even the options were tedious to read.” Read the complete analysis by Arks here.
- IMS Experts “NMAT 2018 on the first day was similar to the previous year’s exam in terms of its structure. However, there were some differences in the topic-wise composition of the sections. According to the students who took the test on the first day, (October 4, 2018) the level of difficulty of the sections was more or less similar to that in the previous years. Continuing with NMAT tradition, half of Data Interpretation sets were significantly calculation intensive. Students also reported that there were differences in the question-sets for different candidates.” Read the complete test analysis by IMS experts here.
NMAT 2019 – Test Preparation Strategy By NMAT Toppers
- One Stop Solution For NMAT – Tips From An IIM Kozhikode Alumnus Karan Kakkar, an IIM-K alumnus and a CAT 99+%iler, shares a highly detailed strategy that can help you crack NMAT 2019! A must-read if you want to cross that 209-210 cut-off for NMAT!
- The Strategic Approach Towards NMAT Priya Lakar, an alumnus of SBM-NMIMS Mumbai (Class of 2019), shares a solid test-taking strategy for NMAT. She shares some highly crucial tips such as the art of skimming and identifying strengths and weaknesses to maximise your marks.
- Strategies To Ace NMAT Debopam Ghosh, another alumnus of SBM-NMIMS Mumbai (Class of 2019), shares a section-wise strategy for NMAT – an exam which he topped by scoring 220/360, a 99%ile score!
Stay tuned for more updates about NMAT on InsideIIM.com!