This course is for each person who either wants to build great brands or become a brand himself. It will give a thorough knowledge of each aspect of brand management and prepare the brand managers in making rational and data driven decisions related to a brand. After taking this course you will be able to-
1. Use 4Ps to create a holistic brand strategy
2. Design a brand revitalisation strategy for a product entering decline phase
3. Design and use brand dashboard to make brand decisions
4. Measure the performance of a brand
5. Handle reputation management issues
6. Create a suitable brand architecture strategy for the product portfolio of the company
Brand Examples used in this course – Nike, Kellogg’s, McDonald’s, M.S. Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Coca Cola, Google, Ferrari, Captain Cook Salt, Starbucks, Pears, Sugar Free, KitKat, Iphone, Xiaomi, Big Bazaar, Walmart, Burberry, Gillette, HP, Ferrari, Louis Vuitton, Nirma, Tupperware, IndiGo, Dove, Nivea, Maggi, Cadbury Dairy Milk, Lux, Marlboro and Amitabh Bachchan.