You just joined your dream business school and suddenly you are face to face with the prospect of securing an Operations and Supply Chain summer internship without too many hours spent in the classroom yet. It’s understandable if you are filled with trepidation, especially since you are surrounded by such talented batch mates.
We are here to complement your preparation with this Operations and Supply Chain placement prep course which will arm you with the right resources in order to impress the toughest of interview panels and get noticed ahead of your peers. On completion of this course, you will be able to:
1. Select the right role or industry you wish to work for, and prepare for it accordingly.
2. Revise the most important concepts which you must know in order to excel in an Operations and Supply Chain internship interview.
3. Understand the techniques used in Six Sigma and Quality Improvement that are crucial in gaining a competitive edge for every organisation.
4. Understand the supply chain in an E-Commerce business and a typical FMCG business.
5. Learn the techniques used in Inventory and Logistics Management.
6. And while going through all of the above, understand how each concept will be tested and questioned during your interviews
7. Learn the best practices for everything – from researching for a company to looking your best during the interview. From making your CV stand out to how to answer questions like “Tell me about yourself”.