Product Managers dabble in everything from product design, tech, & UI/UX, to marketing, content & project management. You need not be proficient in coding; while 40.5% of Product Managers work in software, only 5% know how to code! An average product manager draws a salary of approximately INR 17 lakhs in India, increasing even more with experience to up to INR 80 lakhs for an experienced professional.
If you want to work in the fast-paced, highly competitive world of Product Management, you need to have a competitive edge. But that’s not the only thing you need to enter the PM space.
How do you become a Product Manager?
Well, we are not going to answer that here because who are we to tell you that when we’ve got an entire lineup of Expert Product Managers who’ve worked with top companies like Booking.com, Flipkart, Microsoft, Atlassian, Amazon, Citrix, etc.?
AltUni Presents Certificate Program In Product Management With Expert PMs, 3+ Live Projects & 5+ Certifications!
AltUni’s Advanced Product Management program turned out to be one of our most popular programs and has garnered a rating of 4.6 out of 5 from our participants!
To provide you with a more meticulously designed curriculum by experts & industry exposure to help you maximize your chances of building your dream career in the PM space, we are introducing you to the Certificate Program in Product Management.
How Does This Program Help You Become An Expert PM?
- 80+ Hours Of Learning With Industry Experts Who’ve Worked With Booking.com, Atlassian, Microsoft, Flipkart, Citrix, etc.
- Get invaluable industry exposure by working on 3 Live Industry Projects with our live project partners.
- Jump into a Management role by learning in-demand Product Management topics like Product Roadmap & Strategy, Testing, Design Thinking, Product Design, Development, Analytics & Growth, Etc.
- Master In-Demand Tools Like Mural, Balsamiq, Draw.io, SQL, Power BI, Etc. That Successful Product Managers Use Every Day.
- Learn by analyzing unique Product Management case studies, real-life examples & in-class exercises.
Additional Benefits That Help You Crack Any PM Interviews!
- Ace any Product Management interview with AltUni Career Services; 1-on-1 sessions for CV editing, mock interview, & profile building.
- Get free access to Klub AltUni where you’ll be enabled to be more employable by helping you make informed career decisions.
- Get 5+ industry-recognized certifications by AltUni & Live project partners.
- Get recording access for 3 Months
Acquire In-Demand PM Skills & Tools & Work On 3+ Live Projects With Industry Partners. Apply To Get 15% OFF On The Program Now!