Did you know that 93% of businesses are looking for ways to build more resilient and agile supply chains in order to stay afloat in these volatile times? This presents a unique opportunity for individuals trying to pursue a career in Supply Chain Management.
- According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs for Supply Chain Management professionals are estimated to grow by 30% in the 2020-30 decade.
- The industry employs over 25 million people and continues to increase its hiring rate by 7%.
- LinkedIn's data suggest that, the median annual compensation for a Supply Chain Manager in India is ₹ 9,12,000/yr and goes up to ₹21,00,000/yr.
If you have the ability to act decisively under pressure, pay attention to details that others may overlook, and quickly adapt to changing circumstances, you might be cut out for a career in supply chain management.
Introducing Season 3 Of AltUni’s Certificate Program In Supply Chain Management In Association With SPJIMR & Decathlon.
AltUni’s Supply Chain Management Certificate Program (rated 4.68 /5), developed in collaboration with SPJIMR and Decathlon, is exactly what you need to advance your career in the field of Supply Chain Management. The program has been specially designed to help you understand the supply chain industry in today's globally networked economy.
Here’s what this certificate program covers:
- Get 65+ hours of live and recorded learning sessions with SPJIMR faculty & industry experts
- Stand a chance to interview with the French MNC, Decathlon for a full-time job opportunity
- Work on a Live Industry Project with Decathlon to get invaluable industry exposure
- Earn SPJIMR Executive Alumni status and get access to a host of benefits
- Get certified by SPJIMR and AltUni
- Benefit from the access to AltUni Career Services like 1-on-1 live sessions for CV editing, mock interview, and career coaching
- Get free access to Klub AltUni
While Supply Chain Management may appear to be a lucrative career, it is not without its challenges. Learning to work in challenging environments and making difficult decisions are part of the job. Which is why we’ve got a curriculum crafted & taught by SPJIMR faculty & industry experts.
Learn from experts:
- Nilendra Singh Pawar: Professor - Operations & Supply Chain Management & Chairperson - PGPM
- R. Sesha Iyer: Professor - Operations & Supply Chain Management & Advisor to the Dean
- Debmallya Chatterjee: Professor & Area Head - Operations & Supply Chain Management
Have a look at what our alumni loved about the program!
“This program is the most comprehensive SCM course! Concepts taught by professors have high applicability in daily business operations” - Y V Sai Kiran, Senior Manager (Planning) - Flipkart
“The program provided ample guidance, content material & support. The practical workshops & sessions were the highlights. Got to know the real-world strategies”, Aditya Raj Dash, M.Sc. (SCM)- Queen Mary University of London
“The sessions were engaging & interesting... makes you go back to work & implement certain topics... Thanks for sharing all the knowledge & best practices”, Roshan Tamhankar, Head (Supply Chain & Logistics) - Parekh Integrated Services Ltd.