The Consulting sector is one of the most sought-after career paths for MBA students & graduates. The InsideIIM Recruitment Survey reveals that close to 23% of MBA students who took the survey voted it as their most preferred sector & more than 60% chose Consulting as one of their top 3 sectors. Management Consultants tend to be some of the highest-paid professionals across functions and that has been one of the key drivers for MBA students that aim for this sector. The top Consulting firms in India offer an average median base salary of INR 21.3 lakhs to MBA students!
So how do you get into Management Consulting? What are the skills required and how do you acquire them? What are the interviews like and how do you prepare for them? How do you prep to get a job at one of the hallowed MBB Consulting firms?
The Consulting Fest was one of the first programs we launched and continues to remain one of our most popular programs with ratings of 4.56 out of 5. AltUni is launching yet another batch of the program with more detailed and better designed!
Presenting Consulting Festival Season 4 With Seema Bansal (Director & Partner - BCG) & Other Experts from top Consulting firms like BCG, PwC, Deloitte, Accenture, HUL, etc.
What will you get?
- 40+ hours of live sessions where you will learn -
- Consulting concepts & frameworks,
- solve business case studies,
- learn to crack case interviews & guesstimate,
- do a business case simulation, and
- work on an actual Consulting project!
- Interact with Seema Bansal who is the Partner & Director at Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and an IIM Calcutta alumna in live learning sessions with dedicated Q&A time
- Learn industry orientation, practical know-how, & important tools from Consulting experts who've worked with BCG, PwC, Deloitte, Accenture, HUL, etc.
- 1-on-1 mock interviews with experts: case interviews/guesstimates
- Learn how to marry data and storytelling with the data visualization tool, Microsoft Power BI
- Apply your learnings in a real-life Consulting project with the global partner of Microsoft - Voiceback Analytics
- Regular performance evaluation
- Get access to recordings for revision.
Here’s what some of our alumni have to say about the Consulting Festival,
- “Consulting Fest is a good primer for anyone who's aspiring for a consulting career. The information alone would have made the cost worth it but the interactions made the sessions more than that.” - Abhinand Gopal
- “The program was very enlightening, especially with interactions with people from top consulting firms. Another experience that was a highlight for me was the mock interview experience. From an MBA student perspective, it was worth the investment I did with great returns.” - Aiswarya Mishra
- “I wanted hands-on experience in the consulting world and enrolled myself in the program since we would have the opportunity to work on a live project as well, in conjunction with interaction with industry experts. There was a tremendous learning and the program gave me the confidence to ace some of the consulting interviews as well.” - Rachel Kujur
- “This business simulation game was a real mind-bender but with a lot of learning. Thank you AltUni & InsideIIM and the team for the support. We finally managed to crack it.” - Abhishek Kumar Gupta