SDA Bocconi Asia Center has completed its Final Placements for the IMB batch of 2017-2019! 60+ companies participated in the recruitment process of SDA Bocconi IMB students, and students secured offers from AB InBev, EY, Deloitte, ICICI Bank, and Tolaram Group, amongst others.
SDA Bocconi Final Placements 2019 – Highlights
- The highest domestic CTC offered was INR 24 LPA.
- The average CTC stood at INR 11.13 LPA.
- 60+ companies participated in the recruitment process, from industries such as FMCG, BFSI, Management Consulting, and Luxury and Retail.
- Students secured offers from Ernst & Young, Luxottica, ICICI Bank, Vodafone, Deloitte USI and AB InBev, amongst others.
- The highest participating sector company-wise was Management Consulting at 18%, followed by Retail at 16% and E-commerce at 11%.
SDA Bocconi Final Placements 2019 – Quick Facts
|SDA Bocconi Final Placements 2019 – Quick Facts|
|Total no. of participating students||84|
|Total no. of women participants||32|
|Total no. of firms participating||60+|
|Average CTC||11.13 LPA|
|Highest (domestic) CTC||24 LPA|
|Median CTC||10 LPA|
Batch Profile - IMB Class of 2019
Companies That Students Secured Offers From
The following companies have either offered jobs or interviewed students for the final placements.
Even with a small batch size, SDA Bocconi Asia Center filled their roster with 60+ recruiters who offered roles Retail in functions across Sales and Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources, Analytics, Strategy and Consulting.
Important Placement Figures
The Career Services at SDA Bocconi Asia Center focus on providing relevant opportunities for their students based on their interest and career aspirations.
- Recruiters in the consulting domain included Ernst&Young, Deloitte and KPMG, Konsolidon amongst others. The roles offered were those of associate consultants, analysts, project managers and resource managers.
- Vito Altor and Page Group recruited for HR consultancy for the role of Associate consultants and Future business innovators.
- The e-commerce and digital marketing sector saw participation from new players like Fynd, Nykaa, Udaan, and also seasoned recruiters like BigBasket, SoulFlower and OyoRooms.
- Future Group, Luxottica, H&M, ABInBev and Bausch & Lomb recruited for roles like Asst. Category Managers, Area Sales Managers, B2B Sales, Principle Analysts and Management Trainees in the retail domain.
- The BFSI roster of recruiters included ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential, Quantum Phinance, Fino Paytech, Credable and ICE (Italian Trade Commission).