5 Things You Should Know About IIMs!
1. If you think an IIM admit is your ticket to happiness, you’re already bracing yourself up for a lot of misery. Think ‘experience’ and you’ll just about get by.
2. Everyone complains about mess food. No matter how many times you change the contractor, no matter which IIM you go to. Someone will always complain.
3. Participate in B-school events. They are fun and an excellent opportunity to meet new people. About 50% of the batch goes/plans to go home or on a trip when their institute’s fest is on. Quite a shame.
4. Never miss a good professor’s class. They are a rarity and you may take back life’s lessons.
5. It is a Post Graduate Programme in Management with a degree called PGDM and not an MBA.
For a detailed 50 things you must know about IIMs, click here.