For all those engineers and non-engineers alike who have difficulty with Quant, here are some quick tips to keep in mind while preparing for Quant!
- Make a formula sheet. I cannot stress enough how important this piece of formula sheet would be for the next few months.
- 3 words. Practice. Practice. Practice. Practice till you cannot go wrong.
- Pick a topic. Solve all types of questions from that particular topic. Highlight the ones with a new method. Review. Revise. Repeat for other topics.
- Give sectional tests! This would be a life saver when you want to test your (perhaps) newly acquired ability of Quant and when you want different types of questions to solve.
- Your first task should be to improve your accuracy. Speed comes later.