How To Read Without Reading?
While preparing for CAT, the most common advice you will get is to read as many books as you can. But it can be difficult to do this if you are not a huge bibliophile and if looking at books makes you want to fall asleep.
Fortunately, we are born in an age where we have an idea option: audiobooks!
Here are a few apps you can use to listen to audio books on the go – while driving, cooking, gymming, or anything that doesn’t occupy your mind fully.
1. LibriVox Audio Books Free – Upside – Free of cost, maintained by volunteers around the world
2. Audible For Android – Upside – A bit expensive but excellent quality – also available on iOS
3. Audio Books by AudioBooks – Upside – various genres available, foreign language books available.
4. English Audio Books – Librivox – Upside – Particularly helpful for those who want to improve efficiency in English
5. Scribd – Upside – Provides cross-device syncing
6. Audiobooks – Upside – Covers most classic options
7. Downpour – Upside – rich options, including New York Times Bestsellers.