SNAP 2018 Registration And Important Dates
The Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) test is an all-India MBA competitive exam conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University). Management institutes such as SIBM Pune, SCMHRD, SIOM, SIMS, SIIB, SIBM Bengaluru etc. consider the SNAP test score. Out of these, SIBM Pune will be the main target for most SNAP 2018 aspirants. Mentioned below is the SNAP 2018 Registration process and important dates.
The SNAP 2018 examination will be conducted on 16th December 2018 (Sunday) from 2 PM to 4 PM.
Here are the important dates related to SNAP 2018 –
|Date of Exam||December 16th, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Registrations Open||August 28th, 2018|
|Registration Close||November 26th, 2018|
|Payments Close||November 26th, 2018|
|Admit Card Available On||December 1st, 2018|
|Announcement of Results||January 2nd Week, 2019|
The SNAP 2018 registration fee is INR 1,750/-
SNAP 2018 Registration Process –
- Applicants will need to register on www.snaptest.org to gain access to the SNAP 2018 application form.
- The SNAP 2018 Registration process is as follows (As per SNAP 2018 official website) –
- Click on “Register”.
- Read all the Instructions carefully and then click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed. (Part I)
- Click on “Save & Continue”. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and email id that you have entered
- Enter the “OTP” and submit
- After successful registration, you will get an E-mail & SMS containing your SNAP ID and password. Use this SNAP ID for all communications regarding online entrance test/ admission procedure.
- Make payment of INR 1,750/- (non-refundable) towards Online SNAP 2018 Entrance Test.
- A candidate desirous to submit his candidature to select PG programmes is also required to complete the payment process of the desired programme before the closing date of payment of the same. Payment towards the programmes must be made through the SNAP website only (snaptest.org). After making the payment for SNAP 2018 Entrance Test, proceed to complete the online registration form (Part II) for Programme(s) registration and the respective institute(s). A candidate is required to make separate non- refundable payment of Rs.1000/- per programme per institute at this stage.
- If candidates want to pay programme payment through Demand Draft, make Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) per programme per institute.
Here is what the Registration process looks like –
Following this, you will receive your SNAP 2018 ID. It will also be mailed and messaged to you, along with your SNAP password.
After making the payment, you will be guided to the second part of the registration process.
Following this stage, you will have to select the institutes you want to apply to. You will be charged Rs. 1000 per every institute that you select. This is the second payment you will be making after the first payment of INR 1,750/-
Your SNAP 2018 registration is now complete!
Points to be observed –
- Fill in the correct information while filling the SNAP 2018 Registration form.
- Once you have made the payment, you will not be able to change the following details on your application form – Name, Date of Birth, Category, City of the test. Therefore, be cautious while filling up the form or your application may be cancelled.
- After downloading the Admit Card, please preserve it carefully, as it will be crucial for giving the SNAP 2018 exam as well as for interview stages.
Have questions about SNAP?
Ask them on the InsideIIM Q&A Section!