Summer Placements – Class Of 2020 – TISS Mumbai
Highlights of Summer Placements 2018 –
- TISS Mumbai conducted its Summer Placement Process for the HRM & LR batch of 2018-20, on 23rd September, 2018. The Placement Process was extremely successful with 100% of the batch placed. All the offers made were paid internship offers.
- The process witnessed the participation of regular recruiters like Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, Citi, Colgate Palmolive, HUL, ITC, Mahindra and Mahindra, Marico, Nestle, TAS, etc.
- There were 10 first-time recruiters including Accenture, Barclays, Becton Dickinson, Cloudtail, Dell EMC, Infosys consulting, JSW, Kraft Heinz, Swiggy and Vodafone Idea. The number is substantially higher than 4 first-time recruiters last year.
- Companies like Aon, Flipkart, HCCB, Mondelez, Pernod Ricard, Reckitt Benckiser, RPG Group & Texas Instruments were back on campus after a hiatus.
- Aditya Birla Group and ITC were the biggest recruiters, making five offers each.
- Maximum number of candidates will be interning in FMCG companies (30%), followed by Conglomerates (16%) and Consulting (11%) companies
- The median monthly stipend is Rs. 100,000, up 11.1% from Rs. 90,000 per month last year
- The average stipend is Rs. 102,049 per month, up 15.9% from Rs. 88,060 per month last year
- HUL, ITC and Reckitt Benckiser paid the highest stipend of Rs. 3 lakhs over the duration of the internship.
P.S: If you want Team InsideIIM to feature and promote placements at your b-school, please have a placement committee member to get in touch with Nidhi at firstname.lastname@example.org.