Ten commitments of IIMU!
1. Commitment to Sustainability: Did you know that the infrastructure and activities at IIMU boast of total commitment to a green campus? Exemplified by the Director – Prof. Janat Shah himself, who was the first person to use a bicycle in the campus when it was founded. Today, more than 60% people on the campus including the students, faculty and staff follow that lead.
2. Commitment to Diversity: Did you know that if you want to have a debate in IIMU hostels in your favourite language then you will find a person at least 10 rooms away? The cultural diversity at the campus will amazingly enhance your people skills. And yes, you can always end up in a debate in more than 5 different languages.
3. Commitment to Rural Exposure: Did you know that 100% of the batch gets exposure to Rural India by the carefully designed Rural Immersion Programme? This will help you to be more sensitized and develop as socially conscious managers who can work in future towards collective and inclusive growth of the society.
4. Commitment to Global Exposure: Did you know that 60% of the students in the batch get their visas stamped at least once during their stay at IIM Udaipur? This reflects IIMU’s commitment to make global managers of tomorrow ready to work in diverse conditions and situations, leading global teams and implementing their learnings in the real business world.
5. Commitment to Best Faculty: Did you know that in addition to 22 permanent faculties, prominent faculties from the top B-Schools of India like IIMA, IIMB, IIMC etc. visit to bolster the academic wealth of IIMU? This ensures personalized attention to the students resulting in their better learning, grooming and hence forth, transformation.
6. Commitment to Transformation: Did you know that with specially designed programmes which aim to inculcate values like integrity, honesty, respect, ownership, trust and excellence, you will transform into a better person and manager at the end of two years? With collaborative and focused programmes with agencies like Hay Group, you will develop emotional intelligence and see yourselves developing into leaders more confident of your capabilities and decision making judgment.
7. Commitment to Awareness of Cultural Roots: Did you know that at IIMU you will be celebrating festivals and participating in cultural activities you did not even know about?
8. Commitment to Team Work: Did you know that at IIMU you will be doing so many assignments, live projects and club activities in groups that you will emerge as a leader in team working skills?
9. Commitment to Entrepreneurship: Did you know that IIMU takes a plethora of initiatives to foster the spirit of entrepreneurship? You will get a lot of opportunities under the ambit of entrepreneurship which will help you to pursue your career goal of starting your own business.
10. Commitment to Sleepless Nights: Did you know that apart from the load of assignments and projects of a usual B-School, a lot of other things at IIMU like TT matches, clubs/committees activities and B-School competitions will keep you awake till wee hours every day and you will be going to enjoy it?
Follow IIM U at iimudaipur.insideiim.com