What’s worth reading | Shreyas Recommends (Week 18 : Aug 11 – Aug 17)
After a one-week break, InsideIIM and PwC Consultant Shreyas Panse are back with the 18th edition of our weekly series on InsideIIM, where Shreyas curates a list that is the best from across the web that industry professionals and current students must read.
– The RBI governor is buying too much slack for its government
– The quagmire of Indian poverty
– Modi is, justifiably, defending his domestic political position when vetoing WTO agreement
– Although, Modi might be getting into a sticky situation by upholding food subsidies
– Scientists have cracked the solution to sleep: it should be seven hours and not eight!
– Simple truth that many companies forget these days: Sales matter more than Social Media
– Germany: where unions fire consultants
– The selfies of another era and even then, they were the ultimate PR tool
– QR codes in cemeteries are disrupting the “death” industry
– The World’s GDP for last 2013 years
– Alan Greenspan’s legacy of failure
– Secret menus: the ultimate viral marketing tool for a restaurant?
– Alternative investing, to the tune of Alternative music
– A healthcare innovation that can transform primary and secondary care delivery in emerging nations
Created by Shreyas Panse