What’s worth reading | Shreyas Recommends (Week 20 : Aug 26 – Sep 1)
PwC Consultant Shreyas Panse is back with the 20th edition of our weekly series on InsideIIM, where he curates a list that is the best from across the web that industry professionals and current students must read.
– Make in India, but pray tell us how?
– Perhaps the “coal crisis” talk is unnecessary though
– Don’t trust an IQ test. Especially if you have taken it a little later in your life.
– Why women don’t apply for jobs unless they feel they are 100% qualified
– The resurgence of Starbucks and the reasons behind it
– Software has disrupted entertainment and communications. Next is apparels
– Developed nations have an economic reason to wipe out Ebola
– World domination by a technology company: Amazon edition
– What, Indian Silicon Valley is better than the original one when it comes to gender parity?
– How do lexicographers decide on new words to include in dictionary
– Tall men get married earlier, but short men are more loyal
– Motorola’s journey from bottom to top to bottom
Created by Shreyas Panse