Apologies for the brief hiatus, which has unfortunately become a feature of this column. I can promise I would avoid another break, but who am I kidding!
This week's post is somewhat shorter; hope we can ramp up to usual service next week.
- Health, and especially children's health, is largely neglected in India
- Patels protests prognosis
- The debate on new GDP method rages on
- Ratan Tata's retirement plan: become the the most active angel investor (he's already no. 2)
- Indian women are getting more educated, but less employed
- The impact of GST: instant coffee at home would get cheaper and Starbucks will become expensive
- What should you remember when you get into an argument
- Would you buy a bathtub converted into a car?
- Google's new logo and the outrage
- Are we naturally lazy, or do we need to rethink what we are working on?
- BMW is going all electric
- Why do Chinese drivers make sure they purposely kill the people they hit in an accident?
- ISIS' strategy in destroying historical sites
All 52 previous Shreyas Recommends Editions are available here
Shreyas is a Delhi-based Consultant working with PricewaterhouseCoopers. He blogs at shreyasp.wordpress.com. He is an alumnus of IIM Indore. Follow him on InsideIIM at shreyasp.insideiim.com