Xavier School Of Rural Management (XSRM) – Final Placements – Class Of 2019
The Xavier School of Rural Management (XSRM) Final Placements report for the Class of 2019 has been released! A total of 112 students participated in the final placements process at XSRM this year.
Highlights of the placement report
- For Xuberance’19, maximum jobs were offered by the BFSI sector constituting 36.4% of all offers made.
- Xuberance’19 saw fifteen (15) new recruiters namely USHA International, Rural Yellow Times, Satin Credit Care, ICICI Lombard etc.
- Rural Yellow Times extended the highest package for Xuberance’19 to seven (7) students, offer standing at 15 Lakhs per annum (LPA).
- Average of Top 10% of the batch: 14.19 LPA
- Average of Top 20% of the batch: 11.60 LPA
- Average of Top 30% of the batch: 10.71 LPA
- Average of Top 50% of the batch: 9.69 LPA
XSRM Final Placements – Class of 2019: BFSI & Consulting
XSRM Final Placements – Class of 2019: Development, Financial Inclusion and Marketing