CMAT Registration: How To Fill CMAT Application Form
CMAT 2021 exam registrations will begin from 1st week in November 2020 through the official NTA-CMAT website.Last Updated: Mar 4, 2020Registerand stay updated with registration-application-form preparation.
CMAT 2021 exam registrations will begin from 1st week in November 2020 through the official NTA-CMAT website.
CMAT Exam Application Process – Pre-requisites:
- Computer with good internet connection.
- Qualification details – Candidates will need to enter them while enlisting for the exam.
- Keep a scanned copy of:
- A coloured passport size photograph. It should be a clear photo taken on a white background. Ensure that the size of the photo is between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The candidate’s signature with black/blue pen. The size should be less than 30 kb (between 4kb to 30kb)
- A Valid :
- E-mail ID - All communication will be done on the email-id given at the time of registration
- Mobile number – Information regarding the CMAT 2021 will be sent via SMS to the number entered during registration.
- Credit/Debit card – This will be used for online payments.
- Other documents required for the CMAT application process:
- Class 10, 12 and Graduation mark-sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PWD/DA certificate (if applicable)
Steps To Fill CMAT 2020 Application Form
The CMAT exam application/registration form is divided into 5 steps:
- Application Form
- Image Upload
- Fee Payment
- Choose Examination City
- Go to cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on Register for CMAT 2021.
- Enter details like Name, Date of Birth, City, Email ID, House Address/Place of Residence, Father's name, Mother's name, Category, Type of Identification, Security Question & Answer, Mobile Number and Password.
- Click on submit.
- A 12-digit application number will be displayed on your screen.
- Application Form
- Enter Academic Details - 10th, 12th, graduation/professional course and master's degree (if any).
- Upload Scanned Copy of Photograph & Signature
- Pay the examination fee using –
- Debit/Credit Card
- Net Banking/UPI/ PayTM Service
Category Male Female General Rs.1600/- Rs.1000/- Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) Rs.1000/- Rs.1000/- SC/ ST/ PwD Rs.800/- Rs.700/- Transgender Rs - 700/-
- Choose Test City
- Choose 2 test cities of your choice out of 109 test cities.