General Knowledge is the most unique section for some of the Management entrance exams in India. Some of these exams are IIFT, TISS-NET, CMAT etc.
So preparing well for this section, can actually help in optimizing your overall score in such exams and also clearing the sectional cut offs set for this section.
The General Knowledge section basically comprises of two sections which are Current Affairs and Static GK.
So here's a checklist of sources to boost your score in GK section:
- The Hindu Review- For Current Affairs
- Bolt Monthly Current Affairs- Oliveboard
- StudyBuzz Entrance Exams Specialist- YouTube Channel
- Unacademy Rushikesh Kate Sir Classes - YouTube and Special classes on Unacademy App
- Manorama Yearbook and Lucent Static GK
So these are some of the resources which would help you score better in GK section of various exams. So keep reading through these on regular basis.
Good luck !!