Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai, announced the admissions open for its flagship One Year full-time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) which will commence in April 2016. Great Lakes’ PGPM has been consistently ranked in the top 10 one year MBA program in the country. In 2016, the program was ranked 6th by Outlook India and 7th by Business Today. There will be two cycles of admission and the deadlines for applying are 30th November 2016 & 24th January 2017 respectively. Students need to have at least 2 years of experience by 31st March 2016 for applying and should have valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply online on the institute’s website www.greatlakes.edu.in.
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT before applying.
- CAT scores of the year 2015 and 2016, XAT scores of the year 2016 and 2017, GMAT scores taken in and after Jan-2014 or CMAT score of 2016 will be considered for PGPM 2017 admissions.
- Candidates should have bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or institute
- Candidates should have minimum full-time work experience of 2 years by 31st March 2017.
- PGPM 2017-18 Applications open from: 24-August-2016
- Cycle 1 Submission Date: 30-November-2016
- PI Dates for Cycle 1: 11 & 18-Dcemeber-2016
- Cycle 2 Submission Date: 24-January-2017
- PI Dates for Cycle 2: 11, 12, 18 & 19-February-2017
This program helps transform high potential professionals into competent business managers and decision makers. Throughout the course of study, the emphasis is placed on developing competencies, team-work and leadership, inclusivity principles and value-based management creating "Business Ready Managers" capable of responding to complex business challenges.