The institute has evolved offering domain specific and multi-disciplinary MBA programmes in line with the growing opportunities in various established, emerging and growing industry sectors. However, with the emergence of multi-disciplinary knowledge industries and blurring of boundaries between knowledge domains, the key to remain contemporary and competitive lies in creating a road map for the student that enhances their adaptability and agility quotients.
The Institute has decided to offer the incoming students an opportunity to carve a pathway for themselves in planning their careers in line with their interests and aspirations. Thus, providing them FREEDOM OF POSSIBILITIES in planning their future.
From the academic year AY 2022, the Institute will be offering an MBA programme that merges the various specializations and super specializations into MAJOR and MINOR domains. The students would also have an opportunity to avail of courses from sister Institutions on the Somaiya Vidyavihar campus, in line with international MBA programmes from leading universities that provide freedom and flexibility to the students to chart their own profiles and pathways.
- Highest Salary: INR 29.75 LPA
- Average Salary: INR 9.41 LPA
- Average Salary of Top 100 offers: INR 12.50 LPA
Interim Placement reports (as on 28.12.2021)
(Batch size – 549 Students), 95% Placed
(MBA/IB/RM/FS/IMC/HCM/HR/SM/EXEC BATCH 2020-2022)
- The final placements process is ongoing
- Highest salary: Rs. 26.50 lacs pa.
- Average salary: Rs. 10.67 lacs pa.
- Median salary: Rs. 10.21 lacs pa.
- 135 recruiters visited our Campus for Final Placements so far.
- 35 new recruiters were added to the pool for final placements.
- Average salary of top 100 offers: Rs. 14.62 lacs pa.
- Average salary of top 200 offers: Rs. 12.83 lacs pa.
- Average salary of top 300 offers: Rs. 11.98 lacs pa.
(Batch size – 620 Students), 62% Placed
(MBA/IB/RM/FS/IMC/HCM/HR/SM/DSA/EXEC BATCH 2021-2023)
- The summer placements process is ongoing
- Highest stipend: Rs 90,000/-pm.
- Average stipend: Rs. 24,522/-pm.
- 82 companies visited our campus for Summer Internships so far.
- 25 new recruiters hired for summer placements.