Summer Placements – Class of 2016 – 2018 – IIM Rohtak
Highlights as per the press release:
- The highest stipend for two months was Rs. 247,800, up from last year’s Rs. 234,000.
- A total of 61 companies participated in the summer placement process, of which 32 were first-time recruiters.
- The average stipend of Rs. 56,479 saw a rise of 12% over the previous year.
- There were 140 students who went for the summer placements this year.
- Some of the prominent brands that offered summer internship were Arcesium, Dabur, Amazon, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, SEBI, United Health Group, Idea, Cognizant, Wipro, JSPL, L&T, Future Generali, IDFC Bank, to name a few. Two international firms also showed interest.
In case you wish to point out anomalies in the report, do write to us at editor(at)insideiim(dot)com. We will try to clarify it with the placement committee/company. Anonymity will be ensured.
Summer Placement Reports for the Class of 2018 across schools can be found here.