Final Placements – Class Of 2018 – NITIE Mumbai (Unverified)
Highlights as per the placement report:
- The top salary package offered rose by as much as 14.22% at the campus recruitment.
- This placement season saw participation from 120 companies on campus to hire the 235 participants from the class of 2018.
- The average salary increased to Rs. 19.22 lakhs from Rs. 17.24 lakhs in the previous year.
- More than 35 percent of the Class of 2018 received Pre-Placement Offers and Pre-Placement Interviews through their Summer internships at top corporate companies.
- The season saw the return of regular recruiters like Deloitte, HUL, P&G, PwC SDC, Airtel, Amazon, Ab InBev to name a few. NITIE remained the preferred campus for the b-school recruiters.
This report is for both PGDIM and PGDISEM Courses at NITIE Mumbai.
Also Read: NITIE Final Placement 2019