Summer Placements – Class Of 2019 – TISS Mumbai
Highlights as per the placement report:
– TISS Mumbai conducted its Summer Placement Process for the HRM & LR batch of 2017-19, on 24th September 2017. The Placement Process was extremely successful with 100% of the batch placed. All the offers made were paid internship offers.
– The process witnessed the participation of regular recruiters like Asian Paints, Aditya Birla Group, HUL, ITC, Mahindra and Mahindra, Nestle, TAS, etc.
– Development Bank of Singapore, OYO Rooms, Max Healthcare and Qualcomm were all first-time recruiters.
– Companies like Colgate Palmolive, Cisco, Intel, Piramal Group, etc. were back on campus after a hiatus.
– Aditya Birla Group was the biggest recruiter, making 7 offers.
– Maximum number of candidates will be interning in FMCG companies, followed by Conglomerates.
– The median monthly stipend is Rs. 90,000, up 20% from Rs. 75,000 per month last year.
– The average stipend is Rs. 88,060 per month, up from Rs. 82,226 per month last year.
– ITC paid the highest stipend of Rs. 3 lakhs over the duration of the internship.