An Internship Before Your Placements! – Apply Now! – InsideIIM Student Team 3.1
Does the thought of having an internship excite you before you sit for your summer placements? Then, this is for you! Yes, all of you who just joined the b-school 2 months ago. Now is your chance to work on a live project and add more points to your CV. Read more below!
In an endeavour to stay true to Quality, Creativity and Relevant Content, every year, we invite current students at premier b-schools to be a part of InsideIIM Student Team. This year, we do this twice. We already have a student team in place which comprises of students from the 2016-2018 batch. Read about them, here.
Our student team keeps the content on InsideIIM relevant. They also serve as great guides and mentors to the next crop of students about to enter business schools. The InsideIIM student team is a unique proposition where students get to run an online platform while they are studying. They learn the nuts and bolts of digital marketing, analytics and user behaviour in the online world. Students get immediate feedback about their work based on user behaviour on InsideIIM. Unlike most projects where one gives recommendations and goes away, on InsideIIM the student team is actually involved in the execution.
Our 2015-16 Student Team comprised of students from IIM A, IIM B, XLRI, IIM I and IIM Trichy. You can read more about them here. Our 2016-17 Student Team comprised of students from IIM C, IIM B, XLRI, IIM I, IIM K, IIM L, IIM Trichy. You can read more about them here. Our 2017-18 Student Team 3.0 (your seniors) comprises of students from IIM B, IIM C, IIM I, JBIMS, IIM K, IIM L, IMT G, IIM Trichy, XLRI, TISS, IIM U. You can read about them here.
Tenure of the InsideIIM Student Team 3.0 (1st Year Students) : 15th August 2017 to 15th May 2018.
Note: We are inviting applications for the InsideIIM Student Team 3.1 for the year 2017-18 from students who will graduate in 2019. The last date to send in your applications is August 15th, 2017. (Extended)
How to apply?
Step 1 – Mail your resume to email@example.com
Step 2 – Login and Write A Story (more than 500 words) – Click on Write A Story option
Write a Story that current students and/or MBA aspirants are most likely to want to read. Does your story solve a problem that they have? Are you entertaining them? Your story needs to answer ‘Yes’ to one of the above two questions.
The application will be considered complete only when your resume is received and the story is published.
Top 30 based on Resume + Quality of Writing + Distribution Power will be interviewed for the final selection.
Who should apply?
– The person should be able to write. One of the toughest skills is to be able to articulate oneself in a structured manner. This automatically means that the person is also a good reader. We are open to hardworking and enthusiastic individuals too who may not be good at either but still contribute by virtue of sheer will power.
– Someone who is well-networked and has a high social media quotient. Are you an influencer?
– Never shies away from doing any level of work to get the desired outcome – Dignity of Labour. It does not mean you need to do anything illegal or immoral.
– Someone who has opinions about many things but uses facts, data and logic to form them.
– Extremely good communication skills.
– Loves data analysis and writing.
– He/She is proud of his/her background, university, business school etc.
If one or more things apply to you, you should definitely apply!
For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to have you onboard soon!