SNAP exam is going to place on 15th September 2019. The results of the same will be released on the 2nd week of January 2020. There are in total 15 top MBA Symbiosis colleges accepting SNAP score in 2020. All participating colleges that come under the Symbiosis umbrella will release their individual category-wise cut-offs. Candidates who are able to obtain the minimum set cut off marks will be considered for further selection rounds, i.e, GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test). To find out more about Symbiosis' MBA colleges, read this article. This is a comprehensive list of MBA colleges, seats, cutoffs, application deadline, and other related information.
TopSymbiosis MBA Colleges Accepting SNAP Score
|College & Location||MBA Course Fee||Courses||Seats||Cut off Percentile|
|SIBM Pune||18.25 Lac||MBA General & MBA Innovation and Entrepreneurship||180, 60||98|
|SCMHRD Pune||15.46 Lac||MBA General, MBA Infrastructure Management &||180, 60||97.13|
|SIIB Pune||14.65 Lac||MBA International Business, MBA Agri-Business & MBA Energy and Environment||120, 60, 30||93.2|
|SIBM Bangalore||15.30 Lac||MBA General||180||90|
|SIOM Nashik||11.75 Lac||MBA in Operations Management||120||87|
|SICSR Pune||7.20 Lac||MBA in Information Technology & MBA Computer Application||90, 30||82|
|SITM Pune||12.75 Lac||MBA in Telecom Management||150||83|
|SIMS Pune||10.09 Lac||MBA General||300||76|
|SIMC Pune||12.44 Lac||MBA in Communication Management||180||72|
|SCIT Pune||13.14 Lac||MBA Information Technology and Business Management||180||75|
|SIHS Pune||8.22 Lac||MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management||90||60|
|SSMC Bangalore||11.40 Lac||MBA in Communication Management||80||74|
|SSBF Pune||14.72 Lac||MBA in Banking Finance||50||65|
|SSSS Pune||9.5 Lac||MBA in Sports Management||60||50|
|SIBM Hyderabad||13.59 Lac||MBA||60||60|
Symbiosis MBA Colleges NOT Accepting SNAP Score
- Symbiosis Law School
- Symbiosis College of Nursing
- Symbiosis School of Economics
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Science
- Symbiosis Institute of Geo-informatics
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and communication
ROI: Average and Highest CTC Of Some Top Symbiosis Colleges
|College||Average Salary (LPA)||Highest Salary (LPA)|
- Symbiosis International University(SIU) is a world of its own. Even if the before mentioned 15 MBA colleges are affiliated to the Symbiosis cap, the programs they offer are diverse.
- With Symbiosis, you have the opportunity to choose your specialisation, and master in one field, which is often not the case with colleges like the IIMs.
- Some management programmes offered by Symbiosis are very unique. For eg - Agri-Business, Energy and Environment, Innovation and Intrapreneurship.
- In order to get admission in the 15 MBA colleges affiliated to SIU, candidates will have to register and apply to the respective B school apart from SNAP.
- One good thing about Symbiosis is that there is no limit to the number of the institute(s) that you can apply to.
- If selected, shortlisted candidates will attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by the institutes.
Shortlisted candidates, on the basis of SNAP 2018 exam, will have the opportunity to get admission into one of the 15 Symbiosis B-schools affiliated to Symbiosis International University (SIU). They will accept SNAP 2018 scores for their respective 2 years full-time flagship MBA batch 2019-21.
One of the biggest USPs of Management Programmes at Symbiosis is the wide bouquet of programs with varied specialisations spread across the constituents of SIU.