The FMS Delhi final placements 2020 report has been released! FMS Delhi has concluded the final placement process for the class of 2020. 219 out of 230 students from the MBA batch of 2018-2020 participated in the process. Top brands on campus included Google, HUL, Nestle, Bank of America, Avendus Capital, Microsoft, Amazon, McKinsey & Co., and Bain & Co. amongst others. The average package offered saw an increase of 11% over the last year. A whopping 75% of the offers were above Rs. 20 lakhs per annum. This report will cover important highlights from the FMS Delhi final placements process.
"It gives us immense pleasure to announce that Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi has concluded the final placement process for the batch of 2018-20 with the highest CTC of 58.6 LPA. Despite the economic slowdown experienced in the country, the institute continued its rich legacy of achieving 100% placements with highest ever average CTC of 25.6 LPA."
FMS Final Placements 2020 - Important Highlights
- 104 companies participated in the final placements process at FMS Delhi, with 88 companies making 234 offers to the MBA batch of 2020.
- There has been a 36% increase in the number of PPOs and a 42% increase in the number of consulting offers being made as compared to last year.
- For the first time, 75% of the offers were above 20 LPA with average CTC of top quartile at 37.3 LPA. The average CTC for women also increased to 26.2 LPA.
- FMS recorded the highest ever average CTC of Rs. 25.6 LPA - an 11% increase over the previous year.
- 33% of the candidates got placed in Consulting, Strategy and General Management domain, the Operations/IT/E-commerce domain received 26% of the total offers, 24% of offers were offered in the sales and marketing domain, and 17% of the total offers were from the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) domain.
- Top brands on campus included ITC Limited, Asian Paints, Airtel, American Express, Barclays, HSBC, Aditya Birla Group, Flipkart, Tata Administrative Services, A.T. Kearney, Capgemini E.L.I.T.E. and Delhivery, amongst others.
FMS Final Placements 2020 - Important Salary Figures
|FMS Delhi Final Placements - MBA Class of 2020|
|Highest CTC||Rs. 58.6 LPA|
|Average CTC||Rs. 25.6 LPA|
|Median CTC||Rs. 23.4 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top-100 Students)||Rs. 31.00 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top Quartile)||Rs. 37.3 LPA|
|Average CTC (Women Candidates)||Rs. 26.2 LPA|
FMS Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In Consulting, General Management
33% of the candidates got placed in Consulting, Strategy and General Management domain. Prominent recruiters offering roles in this domain were ABG, Accenture Strategy, Airtel, Bain & Company, Capgemini E.L.I.T.E, EY, Flipkart, Kearney, McKinsey & Company, Shell, TAS, and Xiaomi.
FMS Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In FMCG, BFSI
Apart from legacy recruiters in the FMCG sector, sales/marketing roles were offered by the Pharmaceutical, Consumer Electronics, Retail, E-Commerce, Industrial Goods and Automobile sectors. A total of 24% of offers were offered in this domain with recruiters like Asian Paints, Coca Cola, Dr. Reddy’s, Google, HCCB, Hindustan Unilever Limited, ITC, Johnson & Johnson, Mondelez, Nestle, Reckitt Benckiser, Samsung, Tata Sky, Tolaram Group, and Vivo.
17% of the total offers were from the Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) domain with roles being offered in Front end Investment Banking, Private Equity, Corporate Finance, Corporate Banking, Wealth Management, Treasury etc. The companies that took part in the process include Airtel, American Express, Avendus Capital, Bank of America, Barclays, Haitong Securities, HDFC IB, HSBC, Power Finance, and TIWPE amongst others.
FMS Final Placements 2020 - Top Recruiters In IT, Operations, E-Commerce
Continuing the trend of last few years, e-commerce companies recruited in large numbers from FMS. E-commerce giants offered coveted product and program management roles. The Operations/IT/E-commerce domain received 26% of the total offers from companies like Amazon, American Express, Cloudtail, Delhivery, Flipkart, Freshworks, Go-MMT, Infoedge, Microsoft and RBS.