Meet The Campus Recruitment Team From Unilever This May
Dream company. Dream internship. Dream job.
Whatever the association with HUL, it’s always been a dream for many aspirants, students and alumni. In a survey we conducted recently, it is even ranked above Amazon, Google, and Facebook. That’s how desirable the company is in India. If you are interested in Sales & Marketing or FMCG, HUL is the place to be. And here’s how you can meet the recruiters –
InsideIIM offers candidates with confirmed offer letters from India’s top business schools an opportunity to interact with some of India’s dream recruiters on 25th May in Mumbai. Register here.
And before we speak more about HUL, let’s see why you should come to this event –
1. You get to meet Campus Managers of Aditya Birla Group (ABGLP), HUL, and some industry professionals from EY and Hotsar. Meet the people who will recruit you for your summer placements before you even go to your b-school and some really interesting people with great careers!
2. Excellent networking opportunity – meet students not only from your campus but also different campuses.
3. You will get an idea about what you can expect and what companies expect from you before you set foot on campus.
4. Summer Placements are the most important part of your MBA career. Even more than CAT or b-school interviews. And this is a step towards preparing better for them.
5. Free lunch and drinks. Who says no to that? P.S – It’s a free event.
But what makes HUL so desirable?
That’s what you get to find out in the event. Here’s a glimpse of the session last year –
Who is eligible?
Students who have converted calls from the following b-schools (Class of 2018-2020)–
IIMs – BLACKIS
FMS Delhi, XLRI Jamshedpur, SPJIMR Mumbai, NITIE Mumbai, IIFT Delhi, NMIMS Mumbai, SIBM Pune, SJMSOM – IIT Bombay, JBIMS Mumbai, TISS Mumbai, SCMHRD Pune, MICA, and MDI Gurgaon.
Apart from these, there will be final admits from our partner schools.
The students NEED to send us the admission offer at email@example.com. Only those with a valid final admit will be invited to this session.
This is an invite-only event. So make sure you register at the earliest.
Event Date –
25th May 2018 in Canvas Laugh Club, Mumbai, 9 am onwards