The Road to the P&G Dream Begins Here
Congratulations on making it to a Top Tier Business School! We know how long and difficult the road has been, so take this little time to step back and celebrate your immense achievement.
Being accepted into a school of your choice is only the beginning and now more than ever it is time to look ahead and think about how you will maximize this opportunity and take advantage of all the various avenues that open up.
To help you in this journey, Procter & Gamble, the worlds largest FMCG company, is launching the first ever P&G Emerging Leaders Program. The Emerging Leaders Program will offer a select group of pre-MBA students (starting in June 2015) an unique opportunity as they embark on their MBA.
The Emerging Leaders program will provide a platform to:
- Gain an edge over your peers as you begin your MBA
- Improve your personal leadership skills
- Network with P&G Leaders
- Learn about the FMCG Industry and P&G
The Program is specifically designed for students entering their first year of a two year MBA program and graduating in 2017. The Program is open to students with confirmed offers from IIMA, IIMB, IIMC & IIML for the full time PGDM program commencing in June 2015. The program is a 3 day all expenses paid, action-packed, behind the scenes look at P&G and our Functions.
Apply Now by clicking here!
The application will only take a few minutes. All you need to do is complete the application form, attach your resume and submit a confirmed offer letter from one of the eligible schools
What makes the P&G dream so precious?
P&G is the world’s largest FMCG Company with a history of more than 175 years. Today, the company boasts revenues in excess of $80 Billion with a portfolio of some of the world’s best known brands, including Pampers, Whisper, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Ariel, Gillette, Oral B amongst many others.
P&G is a build from within company and hires talent at entry level. It is known for its leadership development practices and has consistently been recognized as a Top Company for Leaders
Globally, P&G has been a pioneer in management practices and has many firsts to its name. P&G was the first company to start the concept of brand management, first company to conduct deliberate, data based market research with consumers and one of the first companies to start a consumer relations cell. Gillette also pioneered the concept of sports marketing.
P&G is also known for its unique culture and best in class people practices. P&G is an employer of choice and has consistently been ranked among the top 3 recruiters at strategic Indian campuses by Nielsen
- Build from Within Culture – P&G hires at entry level and grows talent to leadership positions. 99% of roles / positions across all levels are filled by internal talent.
- Top Talent – P&G India is among P&G’s top talent suppliers globally. 100+ leaders sourced from top tier Indian campuses have assumed positions of leadership in the global P&G world.
- Early Leadership – We are a young organization – average age of employees is 30 and concurrently we give immense responsibility to young managers. New Hires / Interns independently lead business initiatives .
- Global Exposure – International exposure comes as early as an internship project or the first assignment, and continues to come at more senior levels to keep employees abreast with the latest skills.
- Flat and Open organization – The Organization has a few levels and little place for hierarchy. A simple example of how this comes to life is our innovative workplace design which includes an open office set up with no cabins. Our CEO has the same size workstation as a new hire.
So take up this opportunity today! There’s so much more to be learnt about FMCG and P&G! Grab the opportunity and apply for the Emerging Leaders Program today.
Apply Now by clicking here